Wednesday, February 20, 2013

More Heads

So after I toyed around with fun with a pencil, I did some of my own head shapes and vignettes.  This week was the first time I've used brush markers, and I really like them.  They give an interesting quality to your artwork, and like drawing in pen, make you really pay attention to your line work.

Here are some different people.  Some are from the city, and others are made up.




So, this bottom part is pretty interesting.  The Cartoon Art Museum had a display from PARANORMAN.  I recently saw this movie and was blown away by almost all of the art assets, from the design, to the cinematography.  It was a really good movie, and a great exhibit.  So here are some head construction studies of some of the characters.






No comments:

Post a Comment